1539 Eudora St
||908 + 908
||2 Car Detached Garage
- Sold on 10/16/14 for $339,390
- Exceptional, move-in ready Park Hill Tudor boasting modern upgrades and amenities throughout
- 908 square feet above ground with an additional 908 square feet in the finished basement
- Home maintains the integrity of its era with classic period details while integrating countless updated features including a new roof, gutters, windows, deck, water heater, sewer line, and much more
- Updated kitchen offers slab granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar peninsula open to the dining and living rooms
- Dining room opens to the south-facing deck through a sliding glass door—perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining!
- Adorable, modernized bath includes subway tile, a pedestal sink and a vintage mosaic tile floor
- Basement offers even more living space with a family room furnished with brand new carpet as well as plentiful spare storage
- Massive lot size (7,780 square feet) allows for a huge yard and a pristine, new two car garage with an additional off-street parking space on the adjacent driveway
- Just a short bike ride to City Park, the Museum of Nature and Science, and the Denver Zoo, plus easy access to downtown via 17th or Colfax
- Conveniently walkable to so many restaurants, bars, and shops on Colfax including the Cork House, The Elm, Marczyk’s and more!