246 S Lafayette St
||2527 + 1149
||2 Car Attached
- Closed on 9/3/14 for $633,000
- Lovely newer town home (2001) just two blocks from Washington Park.
- Main level offers oak floors and an open floor plan with living room area, formal dining room, kitchen and family room.
- Kitchen features slab granite counters, maple cabinets, stainless appliances and is open to the sunny family room well lit by a wall of windows.
- Upper level includes two bedrooms, a home office alcove, and a bonus area behind the second bedroom that also can be accessed from a spiral staircase originating in the family room hall.
- Large master suite boasts a west-facing private deck overlooking the front yard and has a spacious full bath with a jetted tub and a separate shower.
- The oversized second bedroom also has a full bath, and the versatile bonus area could be used as a third bedroom, hobby room or home office.
- Add more living space suitable to your needs in the large unfinished basement.
- Plenty of parking with a two car attached garage and nice outdoor spaces including a side patio perfect for entertaining.
- Other amenities include double ovens, central air, a security system and a sprinkler system.
- Superb, move-in ready town home on a great block, just a short stroll to Washington Park.
- Easy access to the Cherry Creek bike path and Cherry Creek shopping. Enjoy your morning coffee at the local Starbucks right around the corner!