376 S High St
||1913 + 382
||3 Car Detached
||4990 Sq Ft
- Sold on 9/10/2015 for $815,000
- Spectacular East Wash Park Tudor
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths
- Updated Top to Bottom with the Utmost Care
- Enchanting two story Tudor positioned on a lovely block in East Washington Park.
- Radiating charm from each and every upgrade, this painstakingly remodeled home features exquisite custom carpentry, plantation shutters throughout, exposed brick, and so much more.
- Every upgrade was completed with loving attention-to-detail and homage to the historical character of the home.
- Sunny, sophisticated living room with built-ins galore leads to the state-of-the-art kitchen with composite countertops, high-end stainless appliances, and slick lighting.
- A full bath and main floor bedroom round out the main level.
- Upper level includes a tremendous master bedroom, spacious bedroom or office, and a fully loaded second bath with a steam and rain shower plus a jetted tub.
- Basement includes a tidy laundry area, a cedar closet, and tons of additional storage space.
- Unparalleled yard provides year-round outdoor living with a gorgeous gas log fireplace, a towering brick privacy wall, and an outdoor shower with both hot and cold water on demand.
- Brick cobblestone planters are constructed out of materials from the street originally under present-day Coors Field!
- Low maintenance living at its finest.
- Top of the line systems all recently installed—instant hot water heater, furnace, air conditioning, humidifier, and roof.
- Fabulous new two car garage with plentiful storage adjoins the original one car garage—the perfect spot for a future studio or hobby room.
- One of a kind, beautifully updated home in one of Denver’s most sought-after neighborhoods!