534 S Gilpin Street
||3273 + 1199
||3 Car Attached
- Closed on 5/1/14 for $1,044,000
- Elegant two story pop top that lives like a new build.
- Built in 1995 but completely redone in the past year and updated throughout.
- 3,273 square feet plus an unfinished 1,199 square foot basement for more potential living space.
- Formal entry with French doors opening to a cozy sitting room warmed by a gas log fireplace.
- Beyond the sitting room is an office or bedroom plus a bath; it was used as a spacious guest suite for an elderly parent who did not want to use use the stairs.
- A gourmet kitchen opens into the main floor family room and features a large island with a breakfast bar, slab granite counters, high-end stainless appliances and an informal dining area.
- The family room has gorgeous coffered ceilings, custom built-ins and glass doors accessing a warm flagstone patio and yard with southern exposure that is perfect for entertaining.
- For more formal dining, the kitchen flows into a dining room via a butler’s pantry.
- The second level features a two room master suite with a luxurious bath and is accompanied by two other bedrooms which share a bath.
- Behind the master bedroom is a bonus room also accessed from a second set of stairs from the back of the home; perfect for a hobby room, exercise room or home office.
- Basement offers an exceptional amount of usable space for another family room, media room, rec room, or bedroom.
- A three car attached garage provides plenty of parking and extra storage that is accessed through the laundry on the main level.
- Enjoy all that Washington Park has to offer in this incredible location; one short block to the park and an easy stroll to the shops and restaurants of Old South Gaylord and Bonnie Brae!