625 S Emerson St
||1978 + 791
||2 Car Detached Garage
- Closed on 6/27/14 for 669,000
- Well-maintained, newer (2008) townhome built by McStain. Elegant Craftsman styling with great upgrades.
- Built green and highly energy efficient with energy efficient lights, on demand hot water heater and many more energy and health features. Cat-5 wiring throughout.
- Two stories plus a third floor loft for bonus space, perfect for an office, hobby or TV room.
- Main level floor plan includes the living room, dining room, kitchen and family room.
- Sunny kitchen opens to the dining room and family room and features granite counters, tiled backsplash, stainless appliances, and a large island with cooktop.
- Main floor family room offers a gas log fireplace and is wired for surround sound.
- Three bedrooms, two baths and a laundry room on the second level; master bedroom offers a walk-in closet and gorgeous bath with double sinks and a soaking tub.
- Basement offers a rec room and guest room (both with large egress windows) plus a three-quarter bath.
- Lovely, private yard features a stamped concrete patio, an electric awning, a front and back yard sprinkler system, and nice landscaping. Sizable two car detached garage.
- A short stroll to Washington Park, Whole Foods, and the Louisiana-Pearl light rail station!
- Enjoy your morning coffee at the Wash Park Perk, a block away!