632 S Corona St
||2480 + 1124
- Closed on 5/29/14 on $696,700
- Newer Townhome one block from Washington Park.
- Built in 2002 this home has been recently updated with new paint and carpet.
- 2480 square feet plus 1124 in the basement.
- Main level offers oak floors and a formal living and dining room.
- Kitchen features an eating bar plus stainless appliances and opens to the family room which offers a fireplace and access to the south side patio for easy entertaining.
- The second level has a guest bedroom with a full bath and a luxurious master suite with a sitting room for a wonderful, personal retreat.
- The master offers a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet while the master bath features a jetted tub and separate shower.
- The finished basement provides a home office with French doors and an egress window, another bedroom w/egress and bath plus a family room with two more egress windows for great light.
- Well located just a block west of Washington Park and a short stroll to Light Rail!